Information regarding the processing of personal data
The administrator of personal data provided by means of this form is MODECOM S.A. with headquarters in Stara Iwiczna,
116A Słoneczna Str., 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland (hereinafter referred to as MODECOM/Administrator).
In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the Administrator by:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- traditional mail to the address: MODECOM SA, 116A Słoneczna Str. Stara Iwiczna, 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland, with the note "Personal data protection".
Your data can be processed for the purpose:
- of sending confirmation of receipt of the request to the given email address and to send a response to this address by our technical support team,
- in order to assist you with MODECOM products,
- in order to monitor visits to the website and collecting statistics of visits.
Your data will be processed by our employees. Some data (like IP address) can also be passed to Google Ireland Limited because we use tools like Google reCAPTCHA and Google Analytics.
We will store your data for the period necessary to answer the question and after it has been answered:
- to improve the support of technical support and service,
- for statistical and archiving purposes,
- for a maximum of 3 years from the date of receipt of the inquiry.
If you have given your consent to receive marketing information electronically, then your personal data will be stored until you resign from receiving it.
Please be advised that you have the right to access your personal data processed by MODECOM, rectify it, remove or limit processing, object to processing and to transfer data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent may prevent our technical support team from handling your request.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority at any time.
We need your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number), as it is necessary to provide technical support. Not submitting the data or providing false data will prevent us from handling your inquiry.
Your data may be subject to profiling, however, it is not relevant for submitting a request and for handling it. It also does not cause any consequences to your person. Data subject to profiling is used by us only for statistical purposes.